Always curious about what is inside? Come and join us for the Toysinbox 3D Printing mini tour to take a quick peek. It’s free. What do you lose? All ages welcome.
Toysinbox 3D Printing is located in a building close to Wellesley Free Public Library. One of our most frequently asked question is " What’s in the back"? So, we develop a program called Toysinbox 3D Printing Mini Tour.
Led by a Toysinbox 3D Printing associate, we will show you what we have in store room by room and try our best to answer your questions about 3D printing. Please plan approximately a minimum of 15 minutes’ stay for the mini tour.
1. Advance registration is required. Please register ALL members of your party.
2. For every two children registered, one adult must be present.
3. Photograph is permitted throughout the tour; video graphs is NOT.
4. Please arrive 5 minutes in advance of the tour’s start time.
If your schedule changes and you or anyone in your party can no longer attend, please call store number at 781-239-1388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Tour offerings are seasonal. If the spots have all been filled, check eventbrite in a few weeks ( or a few months’) time.